Q. Can your teammate be a male?
Q. In team events, if both members of the team are competitors in Iron Cowgirl, does the one race count for both of them?
A. Yes. One time will be used with accruing penalties.
Q. When do the camping areas open?
A. Each festival or event has different times, please use the links on the right for specific information for each event.
Q. Who needs to be present when claiming your camping area?
A. We recommend you arrive with your entire group. If arriving separately, each person needs to arrive with his or her Admission Ticket and Per-Person Camping Pass Ticket and the first person arriving needs to have the Campground Vehicle Permit Ticket.
Q. Can I bring outside food and beverage to my camping area?
A. Yes, outside food and beverage is allowed in the camping areas. However, you will not be allowed to bring outside food and beverage into the festival grounds. NO GLASS IN THE CAMPING OR FESTIVAL AREA.
Q. Will there be a place to dispose of garbage?
A. Yes, garbage and recyclable receptacles will be found throughout the camping area. Please find your nearest disposal area and KEEP YOUR SITE CLEAN. A fine will be imposed on camping areas left messy.
Q. Do all family members camping with a participant need a spectator pass?
A. Yes, although 10 & under are free. Spectator fee: $15/day or $20/weekend. The spectator pass is good for all of the attractions going on.
Q. Does everyone camping in the VIP area need a per-person camping pass?
A. Yes, everyone needs a per-person camping pass.
Q. Will the camping sites have electrical hookups?
A. Electrical hookups are available in most VIP Campsites.
Please leave the following items at home because they are not permitted at Somerstar Ranch:
- Outside food & beverage
– All audio and video recording devices, professional cameras & cameras with removable lenses
– Weapons of any kind
– Bags or soft packs larger than purse size
– Weapons or items construed as weapons (e.g., guns, knives, sticks, fireworks)
– Bullhorns or noisemakers
– Framed backpacks
– Laser pointers
– Skateboards, inline skates & bicycles are not allowed inside the music venue
– Motorized vehicles (including golf carts, motorbikes, scooters, & all-terrain vehicles) are not allowed inside the music venue
– Personal property that is a potential hazard to others (e.g., dangerous jewelry, chains, wallet chains)
You are allowed to bring the following items into the Somerset Amphitheater:
- Lawn chairs
– Purses & small soft bags
– Small, personal cameras (unless prohibited by show)
– Coolers and outside food and beverage are permitted in the campgrounds only (no glass)